Saturday, October 15, 2016

Dear Jack

When my journey with glioblastoma first started, I wasn't sure how long God allow me to be on this earth. So, amongst other things, I started writing. Mainly because that was the easiest way to get my thoughts out.

I wanted to do something special for Jack, I did (and am still doing) the youtube channel, but I wanted something he could physically have and hold. So, I decided to write him a book. It was originally just going to be stored on my computer to be viewed by him later, but I started thinking that if this book could just help one other person with any struggles/work life balance issues they may be going through, then it would be worth looking into publishing it.

That is how Dear Jack: Life Lessons from a Brain Tumor Patient to his Two Year Old Son was born.

Dear Jack is written for my son, but all parents can benefit from the life lessons this book teaches. Dear Jack encourages a Christian lifestyle while making parents think about a healthy work-life balance. Parents can use the lessons learned through my personal story to avoid future pitfalls of misplaced priorities.

It is also available on Amazon as a paperback, hardcover, and kindle edition, iBooks as an e-book, and barnesandnoble.com as a paperback or hardcover.


Much Love,

Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment